- How cold and hot does the device get?
In use the device varies in temperature depending on the settings and composition of the skin. However, the device can get as cold as 25°F or as warm as 120°F. With real-time temperature feedback, the device adjusts to deliver optimum therapy throughout the duration of the session.
- Does the device come in different sizes?
The device is available in only one size but can accommodate a variety of different leg sizes. Strap extenders and strap shorteners come standard in the packaging so that everyone can find a comfortable fit.
- Is the battery rechargeable? How long does the battery last?
The device has a rechargeable battery that lasts about an hour on the coldest setting. It takes about two hours to completely recharge the device.
- Can you use the device while plugged into a power outlet?
Yes, the device can be used out of a power outlet.
- Is the device safe to use on sensitive skin?
All materials are FDA quality to ensure minimal irritation and allergic reactions to using the device.
- Is the RecoverX app available on iPhone and Android?
Yes, the RecoverX app is available on both iPhone and Android devices. However, some extra features are still in development on the Android app. Thank you for your patience.
CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTIONS:
- What is the warranty?
RecoverX offers a one year warranty on electronic and mechanical parts. The warranty does not cover general wear and tear.
- What is the return policy?
The device has a one month return policy as long as the quality is still “good as new”.
- What is the best way to contact the company with product questions and issues?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be more than happy to respond to your inquiries.